We live in a toxic world where chemicals ooze their way into the air, food, water and products we encounter. Some of these toxic chemicals can contribute to various disease states, so we have to effectively eliminate toxins and heavy metals from our bodies.
Zeolite is a natural volcanic compound that contains mineral nutrients like potassium, calcium, sodium and various other elements. The Real Thing Zeolite Powder contains a particular kind called clinoptilolite, the most abundant Zeolite and reported to be ideal for Zeolite exchange. In other words it’s a push-pull compound – it pulls toxins and heavy metals out of the body, as it pushes healthy, useful minerals in.
How does it detox?
The secret is in the structure. Zeolite is a “molecular sieve” made up of negatively charged honeycomb-shaped chambers. Each chamber sucks in positively charged particles (such as environmental factors, free radicals that cause tissue damage, radioactive substances, acidosis products, which cause abnormal acidity in the body, toxins produced by bacteria and fungi, viruses, and heavy metals like cadmium, mercury (from amalgam fillings), lead and arsenic) and helps to eliminate them from the body.
What else does Zeolite do?
- Restore a healthy mineral balance
- Ease acute diarrhoea and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Maintain the body’s alkaline pH
- Improves the digestibility of nutrients
- Counter side-effects of chemotherapy and radiation
- Fight viruses like herpes zoster and hepatitis
- Reduce hangovers
- Improve skin quality and appearance
- Improves general health and immune system function
How do you take it?
- For general detox: Take 1 teaspoon (5g) mixed with water or a cold drink of your choice after meals, daily for at least 30 days.
- For acute health problems: Take 1 teaspoon three times daily (mix well and drink immediately), or consult your health care practitioner.
- As a face mask: Mix 1 to 2 tablespoons with a little water to make a paste. Before the paste dries, apply evenly over the face (and neck and chest if desired). After 10 minutes, rinse off with mild soap and water. Use once every two weeks. If skin feels dry after application, follow with a moisturizer.
Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, binders, fillers, preservatives or additives of any kind.
Article adapted from The Real Thing website