1. You feel tired, fatigued, or exhausted often.
2. You often don’t feel satisfied or full after your meals.
3. You travelled internationally and remember getting traveller’s diarrhoea while abroad.
4. You experience frequent food poisoning and your digestion is not up to par.
5. You have trouble falling asleep and wake up often during the night.
6. You’ve been diagnosed with iron-deficiency anemia.
7. You get skin irritations or unexplained rashes, hives, rosacea, or eczema.
8. You grind your teeth while you sleep (if you experience jaw pain that’s a good indication)
9. You have pain or aching in your muscles or joints.
10. You have unexplained constipation, diarrhoea, gas, or other symptoms of IBS.
The good news is that parasites can be cleansed safely and easily. Doing parasite cleanses is a normal thing as parasites are simply unavoidable and part of life.
How Do You Get Parasites?
1. According to The University of Maryland, exposure to child and institutional care centres are possible causes of parasites i.e. schools, doctors’ offices, hospitals, etc. So, all children are especially susceptible, and so is anyone who has ever been in contact with children or public institutions is as well. Parasites are incredibly contagious, especially when you don’t wash your hands.
2. Eating fruits and vegetables. Yup! Microscopic parasites live all over plants (and everything else). Wash them well, but even then, you’ll get some.
3. From meat, even if it’s cooked, but especially if you like your meat rare.
4. From touching others and coming into contact with their body fluids.
5. If you have a pet or live with/around animals. Ever have a pet lick your face? You have parasites. Don’t worry, just cleanse.
IN SHORT: Parasites are unavoidable. Cleansing a few times a year and boosting your immune system with perfect whole foods.
Intestinal parasites can infect the gastro-intestinal tract of humans and other animals. While they can live in different areas of the body, they mainly stick to intestinal walls.
How To Cleanse Your Body Of Parasites
Parasite cleansing can be done very effectively by simply using herbs and eating fairly clean (no meat, processed food, gluten or sugar) for 7 – 10 days. You might find the process alarming if you are unaware that when you pass parasites, you may very well see some shocking things appear in the toilet. They are dead, of course, but their size and appearance can vary quite dramatically.
The most powerful herbs for cleansing parasites are wormwood, black walnut, cloves, neem, thyme, burdock root and cayenne pepper.